2. Make your own web store - online marketers such as eBay, Amazon and Zazzle supply you with the tools to develop your own web store, offering items for selling, often without the need to store yourself as you can Forex Trading advertise items, prior to purchase, for a higher price, arranging despatch and delivery from your supplier direct to the customer
3. Online Assistant roles - there are various sites which advertise admin and data entry type jobs where you offer a typing, translation or proofreading support for an hourly rate, set fee or negotiated amount without you having to leave your front room. The requirements are set out in the job advert and you then offer the solutions you offer to the advertiser
4. Write books, material or instructions/courses - if you have story ideas, a skill that you can teach others or want to offer guidance on a particular topic, why not write your own material. If you can tell someone or Forex Trading demonstrate something it is possible to turn this into an eBook, upload onto a marketplace and offer this to others.
5. Create YouTube training videos - similarly, instead of getting this in writing, why not record yourself, a presentation or screen capture video, upload onto YouTube and advertise your abilities. Placing ads alongside this can have a tidy earnings. Also marketing your own weblog or web page, eBook or items for selling.
6. Sell your own pictures - everyone today has a digicam and there are many superb pictures taken every day. It was recently reported that there have been more pictures taken this year since then ever before. Everyone requires selfies, spontaneous pictures as well as those who do this for a living. Get your pictures uploaded to a stock photography website and generate earnings whenever someone buys one.